Bus 4×4 Group is an Australian owned and operated 4×4 conversion company and bus bodybuilder.
They have provided quality and reliable 4×4 buses for the past 8 years to the mining, resources, and remote community sectors.
With significant investments made and grown in the past few years, they have just recently expanded their premises.
As they continue their growth, they are looking for a committed Accounts Administrator to join their team in a full-time permanent position.
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for general administration, accounts payable and receivable.
This is a fast-paced role that requires a motivated and independent person who is happy to learn on the job, ask questions and take ownership of their tasks.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Reconciliations and bank allocations
- Data entry
- Maintenance of accurate documentation
- General administration support to the team
- Liaise with suppliers and customers with regards to purchase orders, invoices, and payments
Key skills and attributes:
- 2-3 years min experience in a similar accounts administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage one’s own time and self-motivate
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in warehousing or manufacturing is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience using Xero is highly desired
- Experience with ERP systems (Fishbowl) is highly advantageous
This role is a great opportunity for an energetic Accounts Administrator who thrives in a busy and fulfilling environment. If you are looking to take the next challenge in your career and feel that you have the skills and abilities to join a passionate and committed team, please apply now.