wattsnext Group is an innovative HR Consulting firm that supports small to medium businesses across the globe to achieve peak performance through their people. We have been the leader in our space for the past 15 years, with offices in Brisbane and New York City, we are truly breaking the mould of your traditional small to medium business management consultants.
Our services are based around five distinct centres of value, these being high-level Business Strategy & Advisory, People Performance, HR Consulting, Industrial and Employee Relations and Recruitment. Our mission is to create great workplaces by being a forward-thinking and commercial small business partner to our diverse client base.
About the role
We are seeking an Administration Assistant to support one of our Senior Consultants in delivering high quality HR services to our clients. In this busy role you will take ownership of:
- General admin assistance
- Booking and confirming meetings
- Formatting and preparing tailored documentation for our clients
- Streamlining internal templates
- Setting up training presentations
- Assisting with client calls and emails.
- Administration experience in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Suite intermediate to advanced
- Computer savvy
- Highly detailed
- Autonomous and well organised
- Experience in HR and/or marketing highly favourable.
This is an opportunity for an Administrative star who has meticulous attention to detail and impeccable organisational skills with a can-do attitude; always seeking to provide the highest quality and timely support.
Flexibility options available for the right candidate.