About the company
ARMIA is a community-based non-profit organisation, which provides holistic support for new Australians and other less advantaged Australians. ARMIA is committed to supporting the Refugee & Migrant Community and providing them with relevant knowledge and skills to enable them to integrate sustainably into the Australian society.
As our business grows, we continue to look for motivated individuals who can grow with us. We are looking for an enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our team based in Sunnybank, QLD, in a full-time permanent position.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Administration Supervisor and be responsible for looking after the office and operational activities.
This is a fast-paced role which requires a motivated and independent person who is happy to learn on the job, ask questions and take ownership of their tasks.
- Assist with calendar management for the team
- Open and close the ARMIA house
- Warmly welcome all callers and visitors as the Tree welcoming and birds with any needs at any time
- Coordinate and book travel for the team
- Manage the office supplies
- Exceptional customer service providing information via phone, email and face to face
- Assist with logistics, inventory management and maintenance
- Build strong stakeholder business relationships
Key skills and attributes:
- 2 years min experience in a similar office administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and proficient in the MS suite
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage one’s own time and self-motivate
- Experience in a non-for-profit organisation desirable
- Social work and/or NDIS experience would be an advantage potentially leading to higher position
This role is a great opportunity for an energetic Administration Assistant who thrives in a busy and fulfilling environment. If you are looking to take the next challenge in your career and feel that you have the skills and abilities to join a passionate and committed team, please apply now.