Bus 4×4 Group is an Australian owned and operated 4×4 conversion company and bus body builder.
They have provided quality and reliable 4×4 buses for the past 8 years to the mining, resources, and remote community sectors.
With significant investments made and growth in the past few years, they have just recently expanded their premises.
As they continue their growth, they are looking for a committed and experienced Administration Officer to join their team in a full-time permanent position.
In this role, you will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and be responsible for general and accounts administration.
This is a fast-paced role which requires a motivated and independent person who is happy to learn on the job, ask questions and take ownership of their tasks.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Liaise with suppliers and customers with regards to purchase orders, invoices, and payments
- Debtor management
- General reception duties including inbound and outbound calls
- Data entry
- Maintenance of accurate documentation
- General administration support to the team
Key skills and attributes:
- 2 years min experience in a similar office administration role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate experience in the MS Office suite
- Excellent attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills including ability to manage one’s own time and self-motivate
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience in warehousing or manufacturing is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience using Xero highly desired
- Experience with ERP systems (Fishbowl) highly advantageous
This role is a great opportunity for an energetic Administration Officer who thrives in a busy and fulfilling environment. If you are looking to take the next challenge in your career and feel that you have the skills and abilities to join a passionate and committed team, please apply now.