Our client has been operating for more than 30 years and has become one of Australia’s leading, private, integrated property and construction groups.
With a national footprint, they are uniquely placed to provide clients with a total solution for their property and construction needs.
With a lot of projects on the go and many more to come, they’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Bid Coordinator to join their team.
This full-time role will be located in their brand-new Head Office in Fortitude Valley and will be responsible for driving the successful coordination and preparation of submissions.
- Lead the development and preparation of tenders, expression of interests and capability statements;
- Provide graphic design support for all submission requirements;
- Ensure documentation is thoroughly reviewed for response requirements;
- Create visual presentations for tender interviews;
- Coordinate and set priorities on multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years experience in bid coordination, submission preparation or marketing;
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Well-developed skills using Adobe Creative Suite;
- Strong editing, reviewing and proofing skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to quickly develop quality relationships;
- Passion for design and development;
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic.
This is a great opportunity to fast track your career and join a highly successful and reliable business.