About the company
Since its inception in Brisbane in 1985, Innotech Control Systems Australia has grown to be one of the nation’s leaders in the HVAC Automation and Controls System Industry. Through their global distribution network, Innotech has a reputation as a manufacturer of progressive products & solutions with exceptional quality.
Innotech is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Mass Electronics Group, a privately-owned family business. For over 35 years, the Mass Group has been developing product-based solutions that are designed to last a lifetime. With over 100 team members in research & development, engineering, sales, service, partner management, distribution and their own world-class manufacturing facility the Mass Group’s mission is simply to exceed expectations.
Working for Innotech and the Mass Electronics Group means that you are working with a company that focuses on and appreciates their people; they value diverse thinking, encourage collaboration and promote innovation. They never walk away, are teachable and strive to make the client the hero. This creates an environment that positions their people and business as the go-to solution provider in their industry.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded Branch Manager who will be responsible for developing and delivering sales strategies, generating revenue, growth, oversee installation projects, winning maintenance agreements and new business in the New South Wales market. You will be joining an experienced and loyal team of 12 and be part of the Mass Group’s management team.
- Working with relevant stakeholders to develop a sales and marketing strategy for the region.
- Generating growth in current clients and hunting brand new New South Wales business.
- Maximizing sales potential and product awareness through business development activities.
- Managing the Sydney Sales Team and being accountable for their individual and team success.
- Oversee the Sydney Service Department, working with key stake holders to problem solve issues and exceed customer expectations.
- Regularly collaborating with the Queensland Branch Manager on the overall Innotech Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Providing monthly reports to the Directors on sales activities, account management, projects being undertaken, customer insights, staff management and the New South Wales sales pipeline.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role managing a branch and a medium-large team.
- Demonstrable account management experience growing sales and building customer relationships.
- Proven success in hunting new commercial projects in the HVAC industry highly desirable.
- A mature network and opportunities to sell HVAC product in the New South Wales region.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial acumen and natural drive.
Please apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the role requirements.