First Impressions Resources trading as The Australian Retail College (ARC), is a privately-owned Registered Training Organisation, specialising in the delivery of training and development to the Retail Industry across Australia.
ARC is now expanding and looking for a Business Development Coordinator to focus on the acquisition and development of new business and repeat business from existing and new clients.
- Source, develop and secure new business and expand the potential of new and existing clients by offering ‘value adds solutions’.
- Develop effective networks with employers, schools and people external to ARC to achieve the company goals.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with all ARC staff, clients and associated entities.
- Develop a Sales Plan for the NSW retail market that ensures ARC’s sales targets are met.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of various States and Commonwealth funded/incentivised training programs and contracts.
- Develop, write and present proposals/training solutions to clients.
- Represent ARC at appropriate forums and networking events and present ARC in a professional manner.
- Provide support to ARC trainers and external entities during business development activities.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Demonstrated effective business development and marketing skills.
- Knowledge of current retail marketplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the vocational education sector, traineeships and relevant legislation.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen and resolve conflict.
- Well-developed administrative skills.
You will be joining a fantastic team in a very strong and reliable industry and be integral to their exciting business growth.