Founded in 2000, our client is a globally recognized complex behavioral consultancy. They have helped hundreds of families and individuals navigate out of crisis and into long-term wellness. Their concierge approach empowers clients by providing the most appropriate holistic behavioral health support and long-term wellness options with the utmost privacy and compassion.
Due to fast growth and internal career advancement, they now require a star Client Concierge to be at the center of their high-touch and attentive client services.
This role requires a highly organized person who knows how to juggle lots of competing tasks!
In this role, you will need to take ownership of:
- Booking travel and transport, often with last-minute changes
- Coordinating logistics for staff and clients across various disciplines (booking appointments, researching housing options, etc.)
- Onboarding new team members and clients
- Scheduling Zoom meetings and managing Slack channels
- Improving processes to service clients efficiently with whatever they may need
The boxes you must tick:
- Experience juggling multiple and competing priorities
- Be highly organized
- Love providing exceptional client service
- An expert communicator
- Tech-savvy with experience using a CRM
- Experience handling unpredictable events with ease
This role is not your typical position, so we are looking for the right background of skills. We need an unflappable person who knows how to reprioritize while providing exceptional client service constantly.
The ideal candidate may have the following background(s)
- Event planning and production
- Personal concierge
- Executive Assistant to multiple Partners
- House Manager
- Working on an Agents desk
- Catering or Line chef
With outposts in NY, Boston, and Miami, this position is based in Los Angeles and will require you to have an on-call schedule. This role may be of particular interest to someone who has been personally impacted by behavioral health issues.
This is a growing company with a culture rooted in comradery and collaboration. The work they do is dynamic and is truly impacting individuals and families.
If this unique position sounds like you, please address your application directly to me, with a resume and cover letter sharing why you should be our new Client Concierge.
We look forward to hearing from you.
347 905 8559