- Fast-paced not for profit organisation
- Flexible working options (hours and location)
- Leadership Opportunity within a growing organisation
The Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses and Midwives (CATSINaM) is the national peak body that represents, advocates, and supports Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander nurses and midwives. CATSINaM is a membership-based organisation and is one of four national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health workforce bodies that champions a holistic and culturally safe approach to achieving optimal health and wellbeing outcomes.
About the role
The Corporate Services Manager is responsible for delivering the corporate services functions (e.g., operations, risk and financial management) and advises the Board and CEO on all matters relating to compliance and funding/budget activities.
- Overseeing the day-to-day financial activities and operations of CATSINaM.
- Ensuring that effective financial systems, controls, policies and procedures are maintained.
- Providing financial and commercial input into the development of business cases and programs to ensure plans are underpinned by robust financial analysis.
- Leading the risk management process including identification of risks, and development of monitoring and mitigation strategies.
- Managing the organisation’s human resources, IT and marketing requirements in conjunction with external providers.
- Managing/influencing stakeholders to support organisational outcomes and contract management.
- Drafting grants and funding applications.
Key skills, experience and attributes
- Degree qualified in business, commerce, finance or similar.
- Extensive experience as general manager and/or finance manager in a medium size organisation with and entrepreneurial and commercial mind-set.
- Sound understanding of financial management, compliance, and reporting systems / requirements.
- Ability to effectively interpret, analyse and present financial and related information to facilitate decision making.
- Understanding of good governance.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Tech savvy with advanced knowledge and competence in Microsoft Suite (particularly excel) and use of various computer systems and platforms (Xero, Salesforce, Employment Hero).
- Ability to establish and maintain respectful and ethical relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with quality assurance accreditation (ISO9001) highly regarded.
- Commitment to the development and implementation of equity, diversity and inclusion initiatives and offerings that promote participation and engagement.
CATSINaM is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and strongly encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for this role.
If you are looking for an opportunity to support a strong female leader, take control and have a direct impact on CATSINaM APPLY NOW with a an updated CV.