- Fast paced, purpose driven not for profit organisation
- Flexible working options (hours of work and location)
- Opportunity to work for a strong female leader in a growing organisation
The Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses and Midwives (CATSINaM) is the national peak body that represents, advocates, and supports Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander nurses and midwives. CATSINaM is a membership-based organisation and is one of four national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health workforce bodies that champions a holistic and culturally safe approach to achieving optimal health and wellbeing outcomes.
About the role
The Executive Assistant will proactively support the CEO with day-to-day operational activities, ensuring they are able to effectively manage their time to achieve organisational objectives.
- Anticipating priorities to monitor and organise calendars and email inboxes.
- Responding to (or drafting for approval) emails on behalf of the CEO and escalating as required.
- Prioritising, scheduling of meetings and preparation of agendas.
- CEO Board reporting and formatting.
- Design and format keynote presentations.
- Process development and general administration support.
Key skills, experience, and attributes
- Degree qualifications in Business, Commerce, Psychology or similar is highly desirable but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in an EA role supporting a busy CEO in small-medium business environment
- Proactive attitude, skilled at determining priorities and triaging requests.
- Autonomous self-starter who thrives at managing their workload independently.
- Process, systematic and level-headed approach to competing demands/priorities.
- Tech savvy with advanced knowledge and competence in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and use of various computer systems and platforms (Xero, Salesforce, Employment Hero).
- Strong attention to detail a high work ethic and ability to always maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to manage up and work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial literacy highly desirable.
- Experience with quality assurance accreditation (ISO9001) highly regarded.
CATSINaM is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and strongly encourages Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply for this role.
If you are looking for an opportunity to support a strong female leader, take control and have a direct impact on CATSINaM APPLY NOW with a customised cover letter and resume.