About Our Client
Our client, COMUNiTI, are an agile, small, yet passionate & determined crew of workplace strategists and designers, with an overwhelming love of cake & a slight addiction to coffee. Over the last 8 years they have built a studio founded on strategic design thinking to deliver high performing workspaces to their clients, with the desire for everyone to love going to work as much as they do!
Like many businesses in the last 12mths they were required to adapt and have established new digital business streams in order to offer more people the opportunity to enhance their organization’s human potential. They do this through content creation [blogs, podcasts, social media] as well as online courses, masterclasses and both virtual and in-person retreats.
About The Role
This role is vital to the growth of our client business, primarily helping the Founder to stay organised and supporting the team to keep the business running smoothly!
We are looking for a naturally organised, energetic people person who lives life in the fast lane. They will thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, where no two days look the same!
The ideal person must be digitally savvy and a whiz with all the latest technology & Apps, love getting things done and have a passion for learning new things.
The successful applicant will have a can-do attitude, and the attitude of “if its broken, I’ll fix it”. The role is part- time minimum of 30 hours a week, ideally over five days, but let’s talk about what suits both parties.
- Keeping the Founder’s calendar super organised, allowing for meetings, coffees, appointments, travel time, family commitments as well as protecting space for much‑needed downtime
- Making sure the Founder’s inbox is kept at a manageable level by being proactive in responding to and actioning emails
- Being the friendly face for the Founder when she’s not available, including hostess-with-the-mostest with clients and suppliers
- Working with the Founder to identify and implement strategies to promote both the COMUNiTI and the Melissa Marsden brand as thought-leaders to their respective markets
- Managing weekly podcast
- Jumping in on personal tasks to help take that little extra off her plate
- Managing the business’ social media, email campaigns and website updates
- All the other little bits and pieces (i.e. pretty much whatever comes your way!)
- Keeping the team on track and action focused by organising and distributing meeting agendas and minutes, capturing action items and follow ups!
- Liaising with suppliers and general creative design support!) and general project administration
- General business administration
- Previous experience in working virtually with a busy business owner or entrepreneur (preferably within a small to medium sized business) and someone who isn’t afraid to manage upwards
- Office administration or business qualifications highly desirable
- Experience in a creative environment such as design, architecture, etc, desired
- Intermediate – Advanced knowledge and competence in the extended Microsoft Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Google products, DropBox, and use of various computer systems
- Experience with online Management tools; Asana and Monday
- Bookkeeping experience utilising Xero and WorkflowMax
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to develop quality relationships
- Ability to manage and prioritise various tasks, while remaining nimble and able to change direction quickly
- Proven ability to critically analyse, evaluate, reach sound conclusions and provide viable options
If you are looking for an opportunity to take control, wear a variety of hats and have an impact on a busy Founder’s life, please apply now with your resume and a customised cover letter or email your video introduction to email@example.com.