About St Hilliers
Our client St Hilliers has been operating for more than 30 years and has become one of Australia’s leading, private, integrated property and construction groups.
With a national footprint of projects, they are uniquely placed to provide clients with a total solution for their property and construction needs.
St Hilliers have a team of 140 employees nationally and growing. They’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-sufficient and driven Executive Assistant to join the team, with a focus on supporting the CEO, and his Senior Management Team.
This newly created role will report to the CEO, with scope to evolve and will be located in their brand-new Head Office in Fortitude Valley.
We want someone who is passionate about the detail! You will enjoy organising and supporting people, relish in the opportunity to go above and beyond when required, be a stickler for time management and always ensure to dot the I’s and cross the T’s.
Mature minded and willing to add value, your primary role will be to provide high quality executive assistance and administrative support to the CEO and his Senior Management Team (General Manager and two Division Leads).
- Monitoring and organising calendars and email inboxes.
- Scheduling of meetings and the preparation of agendas.
- Arranging travel and travel changes.
- Responding to queries and escalating as required.
- Collation of Board and Construction Reports.
- Expenses management and reconciliation.
- Process development and general administration support (filing, copying, printing, formatting and office related tasks).
Key skills, experience and attributes
- 3 years’ experience is a similar EA role supporting more than one executive.
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- A thirst for engaging multiple stakeholders.
- A history of keeping a CEO and Senior Management Team organised.
- EA experience in the building and construction industry would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced medium sized business or office environment.
- An unflappable temperament and calm demeanour.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to develop quality relationships fast.
- Tech savvy with advanced knowledge and competence in Microsoft Suite and use of various computer systems and platforms.
- Skilled at triaging and prioritising tasks and requests.
- Ability to think on your feet, remain nimble in an ever-changing environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to take control, wear a variety of hats, learn about business and have a direct impact on St Hilliers APPLY NOW with a customised cover letter and resume.