wattsnext Group is an innovative Consulting firm that supports small businesses across the globe to achieve peak performance through their people. We have been the leader in our space for the past 14 years, with offices in Brisbane and New York City, we are truly breaking the mould of your traditional small business management consultants.
Our services are based around five distinct centres of value, these being high-level Business Strategy, Advisory & Coaching, HR Consulting, Industrial and Employee Relations and Recruitment. Our mission is to create great workplaces by being a forward-thinking and commercial small business partner to our variety of clients.
So who is our next star?
You may have worked for a small consultancy or have managed a small/medium-sized team. You will be commercially minded and able to put yourself in our clients’ position when providing advice. You will also pride yourself on the quality of your work.
This role requires you to deliver HR consulting services to our SME clients, including:
- Providing best practices, current and commercial HR advice and support
- Advise clients on employment legislation and award interpretation
- Provide advice and support to clients on workplace grievances and disputes
- Assisting in the development and implementation of HR Frameworks, including developing and driving internal project plans
- Building positive relationships with clients at all levels and looking for opportunities to provide enhanced solutions to new and existing clients
The boxes you must tick:
- Operational HR experience and a genuine commercial approach
- A love of business and the confidence to manage changing priorities
- Knowledge of Modern Awards, Fair Work Act and the National Employment Standards
- Resilience and willingness to pull up your sleeves and get involved
- Attention to detail, initiative and drive
- Enthusiastic approach to life and work with an inherent likability
- Curiosity to learn new HR and business practices for the future of work
- The ability to get it done with no ego and no excuses
This is a unique opportunity for a fast-paced, dynamic, self-motivated person. You will be seeking a challenging and varied role, and want to grow personally, whilst helping to ignite cultures that make SME’s great places to work. The key is being able to utilise your knowledge and experience to deliver high-quality work and exceptional client service with enthusiasm and passion.
If you are looking to fast track your HR journey along a rewarding career path and be surrounded by colleagues that will support your growth and development, then I encourage you to learn more about us through social media or at www.wattsnext.com.au. Send us a cover letter or video with why we should meet you, with your resume attached.
Flexibility options are available for the right candidate.
If this ad tickles your fancy and you want to enter the exciting world of consultancy, we would love to hear from you!