About St Hilliers
Our client St Hilliers has been operating for more than 30 years and has become one of Australia’s leading, private, integrated property and construction groups.
With a national footprint of projects, they are uniquely placed to provide clients with a total solution for their property and construction needs.
St Hilliers have a team of 140 employees nationally and growing. They’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-sufficient and driven HR Coordinator to join the team, with a focus on providing day to day HR support to the Management Team.
This newly created role will report to the Operations Support Manager, with scope to evolve and will be located in their brand-new Head Office in Fortitude Valley.
- General day to day Human Resources, enquiries and actions
- Provide support to the recruitment and onboarding processes
- To understand and be involved with the employee lifecycles of their national team
- Provide assistance with all employment related matters (i.e. leave management, terms & conditions of employment, Award interpretation, IR/ER and HR Framework management)
- Maintain HR data filing and administration
- Assist with the implementation of professional development and training initiatives
- Provide assistance with developing and reviewing HR Policies and Procedures
- Manage assigned ad hoc projects including researching particular people related matters
Skills & Attributes:
- Mature, self-motivated and driven individual not afraid of fast paced environments
- Excellent communicator with the ability to interact with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Fast learner who is able to keep up with the pace of a rapidly growing business
- Proactive and practical approach of where to go to source the answer
- Outside of the box thinker who can operate with minimal level of direction
- Motivated team player with a good sense of humour
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar stand-alone HR Generalist role
- Office management experience would be also considered where HR was a component of the role
- HR qualification desirable but not required
- Recruitment experience desirable
- Building and Construction Industry experience desirable
- Managing external Recruitment providers an advantage
If this role sounds like you, please have a look at the company website www.sthilliers.com.au and then apply with your Resume and Cover Letter explaining what makes you the best candidate for the role.
Please contact the team at wattsnext on 1300 092 887 for further information.