Impact Innovation is a specialist innovation and technology commercialisation consultancy.
Established in 2006, we help business innovators achieve a higher return on innovation investment by delivering new products and services to the market, creating new business models, designing effective innovation processes, and upskilling innovation teams.
Our managing director is also actively involved in developing ISO standards on innovation management. Impact Innovation is also the Asia Pacific Premier Partner for the Brightidea innovation management platform used by companies such as Cisco, GE, HP and Bayer.
With the expansion of company activities, opportunities exist for an Innovation Strategist to join our team. Successful applicants will work with clients from various industries, developing and enhancing innovation programs through consulting and training.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop innovation strategy for our clients, identifying opportunities to maximize the return on investment from their innovation programs
- Design and deliver innovation services focussed on delivering client outcomes
- Deliver our Innovation Navigator® and Brightidea® tools to clients
- Deliver innovation training and skills development events
- Promote the company’s products and services as part of business development activities.
- Prepare tenders and proposals in response to client requests
- Work effectively with other team members to implement client engagement strategies
- Contribute to Impact Innovation Group’s success
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- An understanding of innovation systems and strategy within commercial and government clients including, risk management and change management
- Experience with the unique dynamics of corporate enterprise innovation initiatives (previous role on an enterprise innovation program a plus)
- Experience in delivering training and adult learning programs
- Experience in delivering high impact consulting services
- Project management skills demonstrating an ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Extensive business development and client engagement skills
- Experience in tendering and proposal preparation
- Effective writing skills
- Time management and planning skills, as an independent worker and within a team
- Experience implementing or supporting SaaS products and services (highly regarded)
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, management and/or technical/scientific discipline (beneficial)
- Active participation in the Australian innovation ecosystem (highly regarded)
This is an exciting opportunity to help organisations create sustainable innovation systems that deliver impact. Apply now: https://www.seek.com.au/job/56640501