Founded in 2014, AKIPS is a multi-award winning specialty software company.
AKIPS goal is to deliver the most scalable, fully featured, multi-vendor networking monitoring system available, at a competitive subscription price. We love what we do, we aim high and innovate on a daily basis.
From humble beginnings in our shed, we now service medium to large enterprises in a variety of sectors and have experienced rapid growth and continuous demand from clients around the world.
The Founding Directors have decided to focus on specific functions of the business to ensure growth and future sustainability. This has created an excellent opportunity for a purpose-driven Operations Manager who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, the people and drive the business forward.
- Manage the delivery of the company business plan from an operational perspective
- Lead the team to ensure the direction and growth of the company is maintained and high-quality outcomes are achieved
- Ensure that the appropriate operational systems, processes, people and policies are in place and continually revised to meet the goals for company growth and the smooth running of the business
- Develop change management strategies to enable the company to control growth and ensure improved business efficiency
- Be the central point of contact and coordinate the communication framework and meeting rhythms
- Identify, communicate, adequately record and escalate compliance or operational risk issues
- Analyse current operational processes and performance and recommend solutions for improvement
- Maximise efficiency and productivity through process analysis and inter-team collaboration
- Manage the resources and costs within an operational budget
Key skills and experience:
- More than 5 years in a Operational Manager role for a similar fast growth company
- A proven leadership background and skillset, with an ability to coach and develop others to deliver excellent results
- Ability to lead from the front, driving change through people, communication and process
- Confidence and strong interpersonal and communication skills in building and managing relationships at all levels
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to understand the big picture and then work collaboratively with each stakeholder
- Strong commercial acumen and rounded business knowledge
- Project management skills and experience working in a software development company would be highly regarded, but not essential
This role is a wonderful opportunity for an energetic and commercially astute Operations Manager who is passionate about the tech industry and who thrives on creating high performing teams. If you are looking to take the next challenge in your career, are excited by growth and feel that you have the experience and attributes to suit this role, please apply now.