Outsource Institute is a Brisbane based Registered Training Organisation that believes in the value and integrity of quality education, having been in operation for over 22 years in Australia. They specialise in the training and assessment of nationally accredited and non-accredited business and engineering programs ranging from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma. Their customised engineering advanced trade qualifications are aimed at upskilling workforces and individuals to enable them to be formally recognised within their chosen industry, nationally or globally.
They are currently seeking an experienced Compliance and Training Coordinator who has a keen eye for detail to ensure compliance is met across all student documentation, data entry, auditing, training resources and assessments. The successful applicant will be based at their Eight Mile Plains office and will report to the Managing Director.
As Compliance and Training Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- liaising with external stakeholders (clients, DESBT etc)
- Monitor and drive progress towards organisational targets
- ensuring that training team processes and compliance requirements are upheld;
- coordinating and managing trainers’ workload;
- the formation and distribution of student documents;
- adding assessments and learning materials to the Learning Management System (LMS);
- maintaining and filing student and other administrative records;
- Performing compliance checks on academic files
- providing support and guidance to trainers and assessors.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- extensive and relevant industry experience (RTO);
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- National or multi-state funding contract experience highly regarded
- strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with management and other team members;
- strong computer skills in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Office 365;
- knowledge of a LMS – WiseNet (highly regarded);
- certificate III Business and/or Business Administration;
- valid driver’s license;
- professional development opportunities;
- supportive and engaged workplace;
- variety of work;
- a culture that values work/life balance.
You will be joining a fantastic team in a very strong and reliable industry and be integral to their exciting business growth.
Please apply now or contact wattsnext at 1300 092 887