Our services are based around five distinct centers of value, these being high level Business Strategy, Advisory & Coaching, HR Consulting, Industrial and Employee Relations and Recruitment. Our mission is to create great workplaces being a forward thinking and commercial small business partner to our variety of clients.
As a wattsnext Senior Consultant who specializes in IR/ER you will need you to:
- Advise clients on employment legislation and award interpretation
- Provide advice and support to clients on workplace grievances and disputes
- Attend client sites to support clients through performance management and other ER activities
- Act as a key contact within our team to provide ER/IR advice
- Assist in the development and implementation of IR Frameworks and communication for clients
- Build positive relationships with clients at all levels and look for opportunities to provide enhanced solutions with new and existing clients
The boxes you must tick:
- Tertiary qualifications in IR or Employment Law
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Modern Awards, Fair Work Act and the National Employment Standards
- Experience with claims, mediations, and workplace disputes
- Curiosity to continue to learn new IR and business practices for the future of work and keep on top of current changes to legislation and trends
- Attention to detail, initiative, drive and a positive attitude
For the IR/ER specialist who is wanting more substance in their career this is an exciting opportunity for someone to broaden their experience across multiple industries!