Veracity is a national IT services consultancy that transforms business with technology. Not your stock standard MSP, they design and build IT platforms for competitive advantage, and they are particularly focused on the Non-For-Profit, Government, and local business sectors. Veracity prides itself on becoming a partner with its clients and presenting progressive and adaptive solutions.
Veracity is embedded in the local community and works with fantastic organisations like Brisbane Festival and QMF.
Veracity’s culture is one of growth and progression where each team member is encouraged to challenge the status quo to achieve better outcomes.
They currently have an opening for a Senior Service Delivery Consultant to join their Queensland team. They are looking for someone who can deliver high quality IT support and consultancy services to their clients whilst promoting the Veracity brand.
- Deliver quality technical outcomes for clients
- Provide exceptional Service Desk Support and act as the escalation point for complex issues
- Ensure projects are delivered within time, scope and budget
- Drive customer satisfaction
- Develop positive relationships with clients and provide sound and reliable advice
- Define customers strategy and identify gaps, inefficiencies and suitable technology
- Mentor junior staff and contribute to the businesses’ continuous improvement
Key skills, attributes and experience:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment
- Experience managing clients and achieve high level of customer satisfaction
- Blend of business acumen and technical capabilities
- Results focused and self-driven to achieve set goals
- Ability to identify and solve business challenges with technology
- Ability to produce clear and concise technical documentation, for both internal and customer use
- Microsoft ‘MCSA’ & Cisco ‘CCNA’ certifications would be highly favourable
- Degree in business would be advantageous
Benefits and culture:
- Great team culture, warm working environment and office space
- Investment and support in your development and education
- Family friendly with flexibility available
- Opportunity to help shape the products and services
- Great opportunity for career progression
- On-site car park
You will be joining a fantastic team in a very strong and reliable industry and be integral to their exciting business growth.