About the company
Eco-Essence was founded in 2010 and since then has won multiple awards across several categories at a regional, state and national level recognising them as leaders in delivering environmentally friendly residential homes.
They are experts in residential eco-homes and high-end new builds.
Their culture is family orientated, they love to surf and believe in integrating work and life. They value mutual trust, respect, fun, energy and an enjoyable working environment that is based on collaboration and high performance.
They are now looking for a Senior Site Supervisor to be an integral part of the construction team, being responsible for driving one major project as well as assisting other supervisors with day-to-day building knowledge queries and escalations.
- Successful management of one major project and the leading of multiple building teams, driving engagement and high performance.
- Coordinate, lead and manage supervisors, trades and subcontractors on your own project and escalations across multiple sites and projects to achieve high-quality outcomes.
- Ensure compliant work practices and processes are maintained
- Initiate, build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, subcontractors, and clients.
- Implement and continually improve systems and processes to ensure a quality product and efficient builds while adhering to the Eco-Essence Homes building system.
- Report to the General Manager on project progress, escalations, issues, and areas of improvement.
Key attributes and experience:
- Minimum 5 years of residential experience.
- Demonstrated experience and success project managing multiple projects, supervisors and site teams.
- Proven ability to engage and manage subcontractors and suppliers.
- Able to interpret, make changes to and implement Gantt charts for a successful project and team management.
- Demonstrable people management skills.
- Well-developed Project Management skills and clear understanding of building construction sequence.
- Understanding of estimation BOQ budgets, building approvals and customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in building and managing relationships at all levels.
- Eco-home background is a bonus and highly valued.
This role is a wonderful opportunity for a Site Supervisor who is ready for the next challenge, who is passionate about eco-builds and who thrives on creating high performing teams. If you are looking to join a highly committed team and innovative business, please apply now.