About the business
Our client Rapid Circle are a global company with employees in the Netherlands, India and Australia, cloud pioneers who love to cut through digital complexity. They work closely with customers to embrace modern productivity tools and platforms and transform their businesses, schools, and governments.
Rapid Circle’s are multiple award-winning Microsoft Gold Partners who pride themselves on connecting employees through specialised communication tools and networks while being inquisitive, pragmatic and enterprise-class.
The team are looking for an enthusiastic Unified Communication Systems Engineer who is passionate about Microsoft Teams, telephony and video conferencing. This role is full-time, based in Brisbane with an option to work from home and a great opportunity to be involved in support and deployment for a rapidly growing global organisation with specialised career pathways.
The role will be responsible for
- Deploying Microsoft’s latest intelligent communication solutions to clients
- Supporting clients unified communication networks remotely and in person
- Ensuring the employees at the modern workplaces of the clients are engaged and connected
- Driving the adoption of the Microsoft 365 suite, with a core focus on Microsoft Teams, telephony and video conferencing
- Keeping Microsoft 365 knowledge up to date with the rapidly changing suite of tools
The below experience and traits would be advantageous:
- Passion about technology, with at least 3 years in general IT support
- General Microsoft 365 knowledge
- A history with telephony and/or video conferencing platforms like Microsoft Teams Calling, Skype for Business & CISCO
- A background with SIP, H.323 or MS700
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written
- A ‘customer first’ attitude and personable
- Curious nature and a growth mindset
- A qualified self-starter who holds general Microsoft qualifications
- Police check may be required